Elise is a 21 year old freelance photographer based in Brisbane, Australia, and is strongly passionate about the welfare of the environment. Much of her photojournalism work looks at environmental issues and her work will continue to take this path into the future. Through using her voice as an artist Elise strives to not only document issues but to also create ways of engaging audiences to help generate awareness and change.
After finishing high school in 2014, Elise went straight into a Bachelor of Photography at Queensland College of Art (Southbank) in 2015 and graduated in November 2017 with a major in Photojournalism and Documentary Practice with one of her projects stored permanently in the State Library of Queensland's archives.
Elise has been a part of numerous exhibitions before finishing her degree, these being an international photo festival in Nepal in 2016, and has had work on display at Lethbridge Gallery in July 2018 where she was a Gallery Finalist for the Lethbridge 10 000 competition. In addition to this, she has also produced an exhibition showcasing the works of a number of students (including her own) from Nepal titled "Within/Without" at the Webb Gallery, South Brisbane.
Elise has been employed at Milque Photography and Films (Fortitude Valley) since September 2015 and is still working as a wedding photographer and photographic retoucher.
Elise is open to collaboration with individuals and companies for advertising, photojournalism, lifestyle and travel photography.
- Lethbridge 10 000| Lethbridge Gallery|July 12-22 2018
- Graduate Showcase Exhibition | Queensland College of Art, Southbank | October 18 - 25 2017
- Within/Without |Webb Gallery - Queensland College of Art, Southbank | Aug 29 - Sept 2 2017
- Non-Fiction Storytelling | Utopia/Distopia, Kathmandu Nepal, December 2016 (QCA, RMIT, Pathshala,
- Sci Art Magazine| Published June 2018
- Argus Special Edition 2017 Chinchilla | Published on Aug 21, 2017
- Utopia | created by students and staff from QCA, RMIT, Pathshala and Photo Circle | Published December2016
- Gallery Finalist | Lethbridge 10 000 Small Scale Art Awards
- State Library of Queensland
- BA of Photography, Photojournalism and Documentary Major | Queensland College of Art/Griffith University | 2015-2017
- Award for Academic Excellence 2017
- Milque Photography and Films (2015-present) | Wedding and event photographer, retoucher.